Thursday 10 April 2014

Here's to the next 6 months!

The last 6 months have been rocky, to say the least, but that's life and everything isn't going to go on hold just so I can lose weight...

So the weeks (or days, or even hours) where I can stay on track in amongst the chaos that is reality, thats a good thing, right? And when I scoff something delicious- well, that shows that I'm still alive!

So I lost half a pound last night. I do feel more than a little guilty because the scale did that thing where the numbers were jiggling and flickering and it settled on 9.7 which would have been the FOURTH WEEK that I was that weight. So the card got taken out the machine and re-entered and there was my half a pound loss. Sneaky. But even if its not true, I hope that its spurred me on as I feel another STS may have encouraged a pizza.

Anyway- here's to the next 6 months and if I can get another 8lbs off in that time, whilst having a crazy existence, then cheers to that!

I'm looking forward to committing to Slimming World for the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment